What is Flocknote People?
Flocknote People is an optional add-on subscription to your existing Flocknote network that unlocks bonus member-management features like: customizable profile fields, giving tracking, attendance & participation tracking, parental contacts...and so much more! See a full list of features at Flocknote.com/people!
Flocknote People is your fully functional, advanced member database, available as an optional add-on subscription to your existing Flocknote network for a flat-rate price of $39 / month (no matter the size of your church.) Flocknote People includes:
- unlimited custom profile fields for keeping track of more important information about your members
- family and visitor registration that will allow members to sign up their entire household to your Church.
- the ability to organize family members in household groupings
- the ability to connect communications between children and their parents with Proxy-Contacts
- giving tracking with exportable data and automatic tax receipts
- campaign and pledge tracking to help you raise funds quicker than ever
- a supercharged spreadsheets feature called Boards for attendance, sacrament prep tracking, and more
- the ability to add documents and remarks to member profiles
- advanced filtering capabilities
Learn more by attending our monthly live demo of Flocknote People or rewatch a previously recorded demo at any time. Just visit flocknote.com/webinar,
If you've already enabled Flocknote People on your network, check out this 3-minute basic intro video to get you up to speed quickly. For more info, check out some of the guides at the bottom of the page.