Flocknote People Launch Steps
Follow these simple steps to jumpstart your existing Flocknote network
with Flocknote People and start supercharging your communications today!
👋 Get Started
- If you haven't yet, create your Flocknote network!
- Brand new to Flocknote and need some help? Here's a handy resource to get started quickly.
- When you're ready to utilize Flocknote People, attend an upcoming Flocknote People Webinar.
- Invite the whole office and make it a watch party! 🎉
- Even if someone can't attend live, we'll send a recording to all those that registered!
- Become a Flocknote People expert in no time with these Flocknote People help resources.
🙂 Smarter Member-Management
- Decide what information you want (and actually need) to track for your members.
- Consider what information from your current database you would like to continue tracking.
- Brainstorm any new information you would like to begin tracking going forward.
- Create custom profile fields for each piece of information you want to import and track moving forward.
- Gather your existing membership data and export it as a spreadsheet or CSV.
- The key to a successful import is formatting your spreadsheet properly.
- Be sure to include member IDs, family IDs, and envelope numbers!
Import your newly-formatted spreadsheet! Boom – done!
✔️ Donation & Giving Tracking Made Easy
- If you have someone at your church that is in charge of tracking giving and billing, make sure to add them to your network and give them the necessary privileges.
- Decide if you want to move over historical giving data or if you are moving mid-year.
Use the Giving Tracking page to maintain a high-level view of your church's giving records.
⚡️ Supercharge Your Communications
- Take your member management to the next level with attendance & participation tracking and household groupings!
- Set up parental contacts for children to send completely Safe Environment compliant communications.
- Use the Intelligent Info Gathering feature to fill in missing data and keep member information up to date so your data gets better with time, not worse!
Questions? Visit our Help Section or email your friendly Happiness Engineers at firstname.lastname@example.org.