Flocknote Complete Launch Steps
Follow these simple steps to jumpstart your existing Flocknote network
with Flocknote Complete (formerly Flocknote People) and start supercharging your communications today!
👋 Get Started
🙂 Smarter Member-Management
- Decide what information you want (and actually need) to track for your members.
- Consider what information from your current database you would like to continue tracking.
- Brainstorm any new information you would like to begin tracking going forward.
- Create custom profile fields for each piece of information you want to import and track moving forward.
- Set up Family & Visitor Registration for new members to connect to your Church.
- Gather your existing membership data and export it as a spreadsheet or CSV.
- The key to a successful import is formatting your spreadsheet properly.
- Be sure to include member IDs, family IDs, and envelope numbers!
- Import your newly-formatted spreadsheet! Boom – done!
✔️ Donation & Giving Tracking Made Easy
- If you have someone at your church that is in charge of tracking giving and billing, make sure to add them to your network and give them the necessary privileges.
- Decide if you want to move over historical giving data or if you are moving mid-year.
- Use the Giving Tracking page to maintain a high-level view of your church's giving records.
⚡️ Supercharge Your Communications
Questions? Visit our Help Center or email your friendly Happiness Engineers at email@example.com.
How helpful was this?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.