How do I use the Giving Tracking page?
This guide showcases add-on features available only for those subscribed to Flocknote People. If you would like to learn more about these exciting new features, visit Flocknote.com/people. 🎉
Now introducing our new Giving Tracking main page! Similar to how the Unolytics page gives you a bird's-eye view of the communication engagement on your network, the Giving Tracking page shows you a high-level view of all the giving and financial activity on your network.
View Specific Date Ranges
The statistics on this page can be sorted by any set time period that you prefer:
Set up Customizable Funds
View number of gifts and dollar amounts given by fund name and then click on each fund to see more detailed info, like individual households, the amounts given each day, and which payment method they used.
Gather Detailed Stats
After selecting specific date ranges, you can filter the view between the number of gifts or amount given. From there, you can break those stats down further by fund designation and payment method used.
Add Gifts in Batches
While you can add gifts via individual member profiles (click HERE to learn how), you can add gifts in bulk batches on this main page.
- Click the green Add Gifts button in the top righthand corner.
- Select the date by clicking the "calendar" icon.
- Enter in a special memo (optional) for the particular batch you are starting and click the blue Start a batch button.
- Once on the input page, type in the various boxes to add info. You can input by envelope # or locate specific member profiles by typing out their names until a dropdown appears.
- Click the "credit card" icon to open the dropdown and select which payment method was used.
- Make sure to click the green Save button after each input and then the green Complete button when done with your batch.
Printable/exportable imports now available!
MORE TO COME! STAY TUNED for automatic email receipts, and end-of-year tax statements coming this fall! If you have any suggestions, questions, feedback, contact your friendly Happiness Engineers at firstname.lastname@example.org! 👍