Make Online Giving Easy with Links, QR Codes, and Custom Flyers
Each fund on your network has its own unique landing page where anyone can easily give to that particular fund. You can share these pages with your members in a few different ways!
- Links - add your network's main online giving URL or a fund's unique URL to social media, your website, and Flocknote messages.
- QR Codes - Generate a QR Code to share in your bulletin, or put in the pews.
- Flyers - Download a custom flyer to hang up around the church or pass out on Sundays.
Public Pages for Online Giving
These custom Links, QR Codes, and Flyers will take your members to a giving page. From there, your members can make a donation in just a few clicks!
The Manage My Giving Page (learn more HERE) which can be shared via a link and includes all funds will look similar to this:
Individual fund Public Pages which can be shared via Link, QR Code, or Flyer will look like this (see below). You can preview this page for an individual fund by clicking on the Blue Online Giving button on the fund's home page.
The background color on an individual fund's page is determined via the settings for each fund. To customize these at any time, go to the Giving tab, select the fund, click the colored circle to the left of the fund name, and then you can select the color from the available options OR click the color wheel to provide the exact color hex code.
Sharing your Online Giving Public Pages
Flocknote offers a number of ways to share these giving pages: Fund's Public Page Links, QR Codes, and custom Flyers can be found under each Fund's Settings. Start by selecting the fund you would like to share a link, QR Code, or Flyer for. Then, click the grey cogwheel in the top right-hand corner. This will bring you to the Settings page for that fund.
Online Giving Public Page Links for individual funds:
To share a link to an individual fund. click on the name of the fund from the list shown. From there, you can click the small copy icon beneath the fund name.
You can also find this link by selecting the grey settings cogwheel in the top right-hand corner. You will see a shareable link under Public Page Link on the settings popout. Click to copy this and share it wherever you wish!
Note: You can also share a URL for your network's main online giving page (Where all public/non-hidden funds are listed). Simply, click on the Giving tab from the left-hand sidebar. and then click the copy icon next to the Manage My Giving Page button.
Online Giving QR Codes
You can easily download a PNG file with a QR Code that when scanned will take members to that fund's giving page.
- Open up the Giving page,
- Select the correct fund, and then
- Click the grey settings cogwheel in the top right-hand corner. From there,
- Scroll to the bottom of the Settings panel and select "Download QR Code."
Here you are able to customize your QR Code. Choose to either pre-fill a suggested donation amount or keep or have members self-select any amount.
- If you would like to leave your amount open, click the select button, and your QR Code will begin downloading.
- If you would like to pre-fill an amount, click Select and type in your desired amount. Then, click the blue check mark to the right and your QR Code will begin downloading!
Flyers are an easy way to walk your members through the online payment process. To download a custom flyer:
- Click on the Giving tab,
- Select your fund, and then
- Click on the grey cogwheel in the top right-hand corner.
- Scroll to the bottom of the settings page and select Promo Flyer.
This will download a PDF that can easily be printed and shared. Check out the flyer below!
Need a quick flyer to acquaint your members with online giving as you get started?
Download this handout for your members HERE.
Please feel free to share any of your online giving links, QR codes, or Flyers publicly! They are meant to be shared so that even folks who have not yet joined your network can start giving easily. Please note that if you are logged in or have given before using the same device, it may recognize you and auto-fill your information when you visit these pages yourself. Rest assured, you can still share them publicly; each person who views the page will have their own information generated – your personal information will not be shared.
If you have any questions about how to share your giving pages with your members, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com