Make Giving Easy with Fund It Links, QR Codes, and Custom Flyers
Each fund on your network has its own unique landing page where anyone can easily give to that particular fund. You can share these pages with your members in a few different ways!
- Links - add your network's main Fund It URL or a fund's unique URL to social media, your website, and Flocknote messages.
- QR Codes - Generate a QR Code to share in your bulletin, or put in the pews.
- Flyers - Download a custom flyer to hang up around the church or pass out on Sundays.
Fund It Giving Pages
These custom Links, QR Codes, and Flyers will take your members to a giving page. From there, your members can make a donation in just a few clicks!
The main Fund It Page which can be shared via a link and includes all funds will look similar to this:
Individual Fund It pages which can be shared via Link, QR Code, or Flyer will look like this (see below). You can preview this page for an individual fund by clicking on the Blue Fund It button on the fund's home page.
The background color on an individual fund's Fund It page and the "Give" buttons on the main Fund It Page (All Funds) are determined via the settings for each fund. To customize these at any time, go to the Giving tab, select the fund, click the colored circle to the left of the fund name, and then you can select the color from the available options OR click the color wheel to provide the exact color hex code.
Sharing your Fund It Giving Pages
Flocknote offers a number of ways to share these giving pages: Fund's Links, QR Codes, and custom Flyers can be found under each Fund's Settings. Start by selecting the fund you would like to share a link, QR Code, or Flyer for. Then, click the grey cogwheel in the top right-hand corner. This will bring you to the Settings page for that fund.
Fund It Links:
To share a link to an individual fund. click on the name of the fund from the list shown. From there, you can click the small copy icon beneath the fund name.
You can also find this link by selecting the grey settings cogwheel in the top right-hand corner. You will see a shareable link under "Fund It!" on the settings popout. Click to copy this and share it wherever you wish!
Note: You can also share a URL for your network's Main Fund It page (Where all public/non-hidden funds are listed). Simply, click on the Giving tab from the left-hand sidebar. and then click the copy icon next to the blue Fund It Page (All Funds) button.
Fund It QR Codes
You can easily download a PNG file with a QR Code that when scanned will take members to that fund's giving page.
- Open up the Giving page,
- Select the correct fund, and then
- Click the grey settings cogwheel in the top right-hand corner. From there,
- Scroll to the bottom of the Settings panel and select "Download QR Code."
Here you are able to customize your QR Code. Choose to either pre-fill a suggested donation amount or keep or have members self-select any amount.
- If you would like to leave your amount open, click the select button, and your QR Code will begin downloading.
- If you would like to pre-fill an amount, click Select and type in your desired amount. Then, click the blue check mark to the right and your QR Code will begin downloading!
Flyers are an easy way to walk your members through the Fund It payment process. To download a custom flyer:
- Click on the Giving tab,
- Select your fund, and then
- Click on the grey cogwheel in the top right-hand corner.
- Scroll to the bottom of the settings page and select Fund It Flyer.
This will download a PDF that can easily be printed and shared. Check out the flyer below!
Please feel free to share any of your Fund It links, QR codes, or Flyers publicly! They are meant to be shared so that even folks who have not yet joined your network can start giving easily. Please note that if you are logged in or have given before using the same device, it may recognize you and auto-fill your information when you visit these pages yourself. Rest assured, you can still share them publicly; each person who views the page will have their own information generated – your personal information will not be shared.
If you have any questions about how to share your giving pages with your members, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org