How do admins add or modify members on a Signup?
To add members to a Signup:
- Click the "Signups" tab on the left-hand sidebar.
- Select the Signup you'd like to edit.
- Confirm you are on the Items tab and then select the item where you'd like to add a member.
- Click Respondents (which will show you a list of who has responded so far).
- Select the "+ Add a member" button from the bottom choices.
6. Search for the member you'd like to add in the popup window. Once the member is added, they will automatically appear under "Respondents" for that section and you are all set 👍
Did you see that? Get ready for our NEW Family & Visitor Registration feature coming soon for networks subscribed to Flocknote People!
To add a member to a group of respondents:
1. Select the item whose additional respondents you'd like to edit.
2. Click the "+" icon, next to their household and the rest of their household members will appear as well as a Someone else... option. Once the additional member is added, you will see the name under the original member's name and the number of spots for the grouping will increase.
To remove a member from a Signup:
Select the trashcan icon on the right side of the member's name and click the "Yes please!" button that appears to confirm the removal.
To remove a household of respondents:
Select the trashcan icon on the right side of the household name and click the "Yes cancel it!" button that appears to confirm the removal of all members who signed up from that household.
Please Note: Since Note Senders do not have access to members' contact information, they will not be able to add or modify members in a Signup. For more info on admin privileges click here.