How does the Button feature work in the email composer?
When composing an email, one of the features available for use is the Button option. The possible uses for a button are:
- Navigate to an external link
- Dynamically join another group
- Update member profile information
- Update notification preferences
- Unsubscribe from the group
To add a Button, in an email note, click the Button icon from the toolbar
Then, select the Link icon in the upper right of the Button to choose your preferred button action.
The paintbrush icon in the upper right also allows you to change the color of the button.