How do I add an image or GIF to my note?
After opening the email version of the note composer, click the 'mountain' icon (second from the left) and then:
- Upload your own images (from your computer or phone)
- Search and select a GIF (moving image) with our handy GIF selector
- Select one of our pre-loaded images and headers.
Please note: the Note Composer supports images or GIFs under 10MB and in these formats: .png, .gif, .jpeg, jpg.
To use our preloaded images and headers:
Did you know that our note composer comes pre-loaded with fun images and headers that you can add to your notes? Watch the video below to learn how to get those added in a jiffy!
To upload your own GIFS:
Click on the up arrow button (on the left) to select the saved GIF from your computer files.
To use the GIF picker:
- Click on the 'GIF' icon, type a search word, then click the green 'magnifying glass' icon.
- Keep searching by clicking the blue 'arrows' icon.
- Once you've found the one you want, click the red 'x' icon.
Please note: we do our best to restrict the GIF search to 'G-rated" GIFs, but it is searching the internet and sometimes bad ones slip through the cracks. Please click the 'Report Inappropriate' button if there are any that you find inappropriate.