How do I add an image or GIF to my note?
This help guide explains how to add images and GIFs to the email version of the note composer. We apologize that the text version of the note composer does not support images or GIFs just yet. To learn why this is, CLICK HERE.
After opening the email version of the note composer, click the 'mountain' icon (second from the left) and then:
- Upload your own images (from your computer or phone)
- Search and select a GIF (moving image) with our handy GIF selector
- Select one of our pre-loaded images and headers.
Upload limits: the Note Composer supports images or GIFs under 10MB and in these formats: .png, .gif, .jpeg, jpg.
Ideal sizes: Headers 1560 x 500 px
Church logo/group images 160 x 160 px
Width of "middle" of composer 780 px
Column widths are 190 px, 290 px, and 390 px (double widths for retina screens)
To use our preloaded images and headers:
Did you know that our note composer comes pre-loaded with fun images and headers that you can add to your notes? Watch the video below to learn how to get those added in a jiffy!
To upload your own GIFS:
Click on the up arrow button (on the left) to select the saved GIF from your computer files.
To use the GIF picker:
- Click on the 'GIF' icon, type a search word, then click the green 'magnifying glass' icon.
- Keep searching by clicking the blue 'arrows' icon.
- Once you've found the one you want, click the red 'x' icon.
Please note: we do our best to restrict the GIF search to 'G-rated" GIFs, but it is searching the internet and sometimes bad ones slip through the cracks. Please click the 'Report Inappropriate' button if there are any that you find inappropriate.