Downloadable Signup Flyers & Launch Cards
Need a signup flyer to print and hand out to your members at your next event? Or launch cards to quickly gather members' contact info? Maybe you're looking for graphics to promote your Flocknote network on your website or social media?
Keep reading to find how to download these customized graphics at any time when logged into Flocknote!
Digital + print resources
How to download these resources…
- Click on the link for the resource you’d like to download from below
- Depending on your browsers settings and the file type, the file will either download automatically OR it may open the file in a new tab in your browser
- If the file opens as a new tab or window in your browser, right click and select Save File As… or Save Image As… to save the file directly to your computer.
- Horizontal white banner - .png - 728 x 90
- Square blue banner - .png 500 x 500
- Square white banner - .png 500 x 500
- Vertical dark blue banner - .png 160 x 600
- Vertical white banner - .png 160 x 600
Social media graphics + clip art
- We love having you as part of our Flocknote - .png 940 x 788
- Keep in touch with us - .png 940 x 788
- Bring your cell phone to church next Sunday - .png 940 x 788
- Blue Uno the Sheep - .png format
- White Uno the Sheep - .png format
- Uno with a cell phone - .png format
Flyers + launch cards
To find these downloadable graphics:
1. Select the Everyone group from the lefthand sidebar.
2. Select the grey "cogwheel" icon.
3. Select the Texting Settings option from the dropdown. Once a text-to-join keyword has been added, you can scroll to see the buttons to download these graphics. Please note that it may take a few minutes for the page to load and for the download to begin.
4. Once downloaded, you can take the files to a printing place of your choosing (whether in person or online) and print as many as you need. 👍
An Important Note
This Texting Settings section for the "Everyone" group (in image above) is where you'll find the vanity URL and text-to-join keyword for your entire network, which is the main info you'll want to share with members to help them join. When in doubt, download and share the graphics in this section!
However, if you want to have your members join your network + automatically be joined to a particular group (in addition to the "Everyone" group), you can download and share the graphics from that specific group's Texting Settings Page if there is a keyword assigned to that group. For more information on text-to-join keywords, check out the articles at the bottom of the page. ↓