Downloadable Signup Flyers, Launch Cards, and Graphics
Need a signup flyer to print and hand out to your members at your next event? A flyer that members can scan a QR code to give to your Church? Or launch cards to quickly gather members' contact info? Maybe you're looking for graphics to promote your Flocknote network on your website or social media? You've come to the right place!
Check out these quick links to find the resources you need!
Digital + Print resources
- Click on the link for the resource you’d like to download from below.
- Depending on your browser's settings and the file type, the file may open in a new browser tab. You should see an option to "Download" in the top left-hand corner. Most of these files are hosted via Dropbox - you do not need to create an account or log in and can ignore any prompts to do so.
- Horizontal white banner - .png - 728 x 90
- Square blue banner - .png 500 x 500
- Square white banner - .png 500 x 500
- Vertical dark blue banner - .png 160 x 600
- Vertical white banner - .png 160 x 600
Social Media Graphics + Clip Art
Feel free to share these to promote Flocknote to your members!
- We love having you as part of our flock - .png format
- Keep in touch with us - .png format
- Bring your cell phone to church next Sunday - .png format
- Blue Uno the Sheep - .png format
- White Uno the Sheep - .png format
- Uno with a cell phone - .png format
Within the Flocknote email Note Composer, you can find the Image Library which is constantly updating with relevant headers & graphics throughout the year. You'll be able to add them directly to your email with ease! This is a great place to look for images to add to your messages!
(If you're in a pinch, we also have this downloadable file of headers in English, Spanish, and French that you can save for future use).
Text-to-Join Flyers + Launch Cards
To find these downloadable graphics:
1. Select the Everyone group from the lefthand sidebar. 2. Select the grey "cogwheel" icon. 3. Select the Texting Settings option from the dropdown. Once a text-to-join keyword has been added, you can scroll to see the buttons to download these graphics. Please note that it may take a few minutes for the page to load and for the download to begin.
4. Once downloaded, you can take the files to a printing place of your choosing (whether in person or online) and print as many as you need. 👍
An Important Note
This Texting Settings section for the "Everyone" group (in the image above) is where you'll find the vanity URL and text-to-join keyword for your entire network, which is the main info you'll want to share with members to help them join. When in doubt, download and share the graphics in this section!
However, if you want to have your members join your network + automatically be joined to a particular group (in addition to the "Everyone" group), you can download and share the graphics from that specific group's Texting Settings Page if there is a keyword assigned to that group. For more information on text-to-join keywords, check out the articles at the bottom of the page. ↓
Fund It QR Code +Text-to-Give Flyers
If you're looking for an easy way to direct members on how to give to your fund. You can now generate Fund It flyers with a QR Code or a QR Code by itself in a few quick steps.
If you have a Text-to-Give keyword set up, your flyer will automatically include that keyword for members to either scan the QR Code or text that keyword to give!
To find these Downloadable Fund It flyers:
Click on the Giving tab, and select the Fund you'd like to generate a flyer or QR code for. From there, select the grey settings Cogwheel and scroll down to the bottom of the fund settings where you'll see Downloads. You'll have the option to either download a QR Code or a flyer which will have a QR Code and/or a text-to-give keyword if you have that enabled for the fund.
Additional Lent, Easter, and Advent Resources