How can an admin edit a member's contact info?
To edit a member's information:
As a Super Admin, you can edit any member’s contact info in your network, unless that member is an admin themselves, in either your network or another network. As a Group Admin, you can edit a member’s contact info, but only if they are in a group for which you are an admin.
- Start by opening the member's profile.
- Click on the group name on the left-hand side of your screen
- Click on the People tab for the group
- Type the member's name in the search bar and click on the member's name to open their member profile
- From here, simply hover next to the email and phone number fields till a pencil icon appears. Click on the pencil icon.
- Make any changes and click on the save button.
Please note: A single phone number or email address can only be entered into Flocknote one time. If you get a notification that the email address or phone number is already in use, the member may already be in your network or another network under a different phone number and email combination. If you’re having trouble with this notification, add the email/phone number by itself as a new member (leaving all other fields blank) to pull in that existing record, contact the person directly, or contact Flocknote support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.