Pre-Made, Customizable Templates from Ascension
Flocknote and Ascension have partnered together to power up your faith formation & community outreach for today’s digital world. Set hearts on fire – no tech skills required!
- Don't have Flocknote yet? Click here to get started with a free trial of Flocknote with Ascension programs pre-loaded!
- Have Flocknote already? Simply email us at email@example.com with your network name & zip code, and let us know you'd like the Ascension programs and we'll add those for you, for free.
Once those are added, you'll find them in the Flocknote Library:
To add just one draft / scheduled note to your network:
- Click on the desired collection.
- Scroll and select your desired draft in the list underneath the collection's description.
- When the note draft pops out, click the blue Copy this note button in the right-hand corner.
- The note will open as a draft. Add the group (or person) you plan to send the note to in the "To" field. Edit as needed and then save, schedule, or send!
To add an entire collection to your network:
- Click on your desired collection.
- Once the collection opens, click the blue "Add to my network!" button
- From the dropdown menu, you can select the group you'd like that collection added to.
- That's it! Your collection will be added in Scheduled or Drafts folders (depending on the collection) within the group you chose.
🚨 Important Note: When adding an entire collection of scheduled notes to your network, be sure to only add once.
Also, we do not recommend adding a long series to the "Everyone" group. Instead, we highly recommend adding it to an individual group or creating a new group. This ensures that your messages only go to those that you've added to that group and/or that join and want to receive this content. Plus, if they unsubscribe, they are unsubscribing from just that group and won't miss out on your other important communications.
For more help sending & scheduling messages, check out the articles at the bottom of the page. Pstt want more personalized training? We'd love to help! Simply contact us and a Flocknote Happiness Engineer will be glad to assist you!