How can I add a Group Header to my Note?
A Group Header can be added to the top of any email Note and simply includes the group's name and image. Adding a Group Header to your Note lets your members see a quick snapshot of which group the Note has come from.
By default, when you compose a new Note, the Group Header option will be turned off, but you can easily turn it on with the click of a button! Likewise, you easily remove a Group Header that has been added to your Note.
To add or remove a Group Header to your Note:
- Create a new email Note (or open a previously saved Draft).
- In the upper right corner of the Note Composer, click the “Group header” box to select or de-select it.
- Your group name and image will appear at (or be removed from) the top of your email! 🎉
To change your group image:
- On the left menu, click the name of the group you'd like to update.
- Click the current image, then select a file from your computer to replace it.
Please note: The Group Header will only be visible on emails viewed from a desktop. Even if a Note has a Group Header, it will not be visible on emails viewed from a mobile device:
Please note: The Group Header option is only available when sending the Note to a single group. If you send the Note to multiple groups at the same time, the Group Header will disappear. For more information on sending a Note to multiple groups, check out the article at the bottom of the page. ↓