How do I adjust my Notification Settings (how notes are sent to me)?
Steps to adjust your notification settings:
- Log in to Flocknote and select the church or organization you are a part of (if not automatically taken to your church or organization's main page). Never logged in before? See the Related Articles section at the bottom of this page.
- If you are a regular member, Group Admin, or Note Sender, select the Notifications button (looks like a purple bell) on the left-hand side under your church or organization's name
If you are a Super Admin select the 'More' button (Grey with 3 white dots) and choose Notifications
- Click on the different icons depending on how you'd like to receive notes, comments, or leave a group
(Check the bottom of the article for what the icons mean...)
To adjust others' notifications (if you're an admin):
- Log in to Flocknote and select the church or organization you are a part of (if not automatically taken to your church or organization's main page).
- Click the People tab in your desired group, then click the member profile you'd like to adjust
- Click the Groups tab
- Click on the different icons depending on how that particular member prefers to hear from you
What the buttons mean:
NOTE: Alternatively, you can also get to these settings for a group by selecting the Unsubscribe link in the bottom right-hand corner of emails sent using Flocknote. However, this will only open the Notification Settings for the particular group the email was sent from. To manage the settings for multiple groups, you will need to log in and use the steps above.