How do I adjust my Notification Settings (how notes are sent to me)?
Steps to adjust your notification settings:
- To start, log in to Flocknote. Never logged in before? See the Related Articles section at the bottom of this page.
- Select the Notifications button (looks like a purple bell) on the left-hand side under your church or organization's name
- Click on the different icons depending on how you'd like to receive notes, comments, or leave a group
(Check the bottom of the article for what the icons mean...)
To adjust others' notifications (if you're an admin):
- Log in to Flocknote
- Click the People tab in your desired group, then click the name of the member whose profile you'd like to adjust
- Click the Groups tab
- Click on the different icons depending on how that particular member prefers to hear from you
What the buttons mean:
NOTE: Alternatively, you can also get to these settings for a group by selecting the Unsubscribe link in the bottom right-hand corner of emails sent using Flocknote. However, this will only open the Notification Settings for the particular group the email was sent from. To manage the settings for multiple groups, you will need to log in and use the steps above.