I already have a Flocknote network– How do I start a free trial for Word on Fire ENGAGE?
So you want to stop the drift and start reaching the lukewarm 82% with Word on Fire ENGAGE? Let’s do this! To begin a free trial on your existing Flocknote network follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to your Flocknote network, either by visiting login.flocknote.com or the unique URL for your network.
2. Once you are logged in, visit flocknote.com/engage by typing it into your browser or clicking here.
3. Click on the “Start a FREE 30 Day Trial” button. This will direct you back to the My Dashboard page of your network.
4. Once you are viewing your network you should see a big Word on Fire ENGAGE banner displaying on the My Dashboard page.
5. Click the button “Yes, add Word on Fire ENGAGE!” then choose whether (after your free trial period) you would prefer being billed monthly or yearly. For the next 30 days you have access to all ENGAGE content for free!
What happens after my 30-day trial?
You will receive an email to remind you that your trial period is coming to an end. Once the 30-day period has ended, you will be billed either the regular monthly or annual price (whichever subscription you chose when adding the trial.) If your billing is not yet set up with Flocknote then your trial will simply end and Word on Fire ENGAGE will be removed from your network, so be sure to add a billing method before your trial ends!
If you have any questions, please contact our team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.