How do I delete a draft, previously-sent note, or scheduled note?
To delete a previously sent note:
1. Click on the group you sent the note to. If you sent it to multiple groups or to individual people, it will be in the "My Notes" tab.
2. Locate the note you want to delete and click on it.
3. Click on the "red trashcan" icon at the top. A popup will appear asking you to confirm if you want to delete the note. Click "ok" and you're done!
To delete a draft, autosaved, or scheduled note:
1. Click on the group you were writing the draft note to.
2. Click on the "Drafts" folder if it is a draft. Click on the "Scheduled" folder if it was scheduled or click on the "Autosaved" folder if it was autosaved. A dropdown will open.
3. Click on the trashcan icon next to the note you want to delete.
4. A confirmation will ask "Are you sure you would like to delete this note?"
5. Select "Delete" and you're done!
Please note: At this time, drafts, previously sent notes, autosaved, and scheduled notes will need to be deleted manually. However, we hope to offer the option to bulk-delete them in future updates!
Deleted notes will remain in their folder for 30 days. They cannot be deleted on your end but they will "drop off" after 30 days and no longer be visible. For more info on that folder, check out the article at the bottom of the page. 👍