How do I add a link to a website inside an email?
When you are writing an email Note in flocknote you can easily add a hyperlink that will open up a linked URL.
To create hyperlinked text:
- In an Email note, type out the text of your message.
- Highlight the portion of the text you want to hyperlink.
- Click the Link icon from the text editing tool bar.
- Type the URL you'd like to link in the box that pops up.
- Click the checkmark at the right of the link box.
- Ta da! Your text is now hyperlinked.