How do I add a link to a website inside an email?
When using the email version of the Note Composer, you can easily add a link to send your members to a specific website of your choosing. There are two ways to do this:
Option #1: Create a hyperlinked text.
- Type out your preferred text.
- Highlight the portion of the text you want to hyperlink.
- Click the chain link icon from the text editing toolbar.
- Type the URL you'd like to link in the box that pops up.
- Click the checkmark at the right of the link box.
- Tada! Your text is now hyperlinked.
Option #2: Use a Button.
For a full how-to guide on our Button feature, click HERE.