I'm having trouble with Text to Join
Text-to-Join is a quick and easy way to get registered with a network by texting in a unique keyword from your phone. If you're having trouble with the process, below is a list of checks to make sure you completed the process correctly:
- Does your phone and carrier plan allow you to send and receive text messages?
- Did you type the right keyword? Make sure the keyword doesn't have a space. Also, auto-correct sometimes changes what you type in and might be adding spaces or changing letters.
- Did you type in the right phone number?
- US - 84576
- Canada - 514-900-0130
- U.S Spanish Speakers - 202-765-3441
- Did you put the short code in as the phone number and the keyword in the body of the text?
- Did you receive an error stating that 'short code texting is blocked'? You might need to use 202-517-9432 instead of 84576
Still stuck? Contact our Happiness Engineers at firstname.lastname@example.org and they can check on things for you :)